Follow by Email

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Whom to contact for problems in state bank of india housing loan schme?

State Bank has nodal officer at the level of AGM/GM who sits in the regional office. Find out and contact this person. Or alternatively, in for each SBI branches there is a controller who is also of AGM rank whose contact details is usually mentioned in the front section of the branch. Contact this controller. Alternatively, call up the concerned regional office and ask for the officer who controls your branch. Another option is that SBI has an online complain mechanism for its clients, so go to sbi website and file online complain. Through online complain i am not sure whether your problem will be resolved (because it depends upon so many factors) but i am sure that your problem will go to the top level, which enhances the possibility of resolution of the problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment